Biocell Domestic Concrete+
High effluent quality and low energy consumption. Tank can deal with vehicle traffic so can be installed under a driveway. Nationwide delivery. Instant quote. Trade prices. Odour free and whisper quiet operation. Shallow dig tank with no concrete backfill required. Instant quote.
A Reinforced concrete septic tank. Can be located in areas with vehicle traffic or livestock. Reliable and robust three-stage treatment process combined into one single packaged plant.
EN12566-3 and SR66 certified. British Water approved. Gravity and pumped outlet models available. Reinforced concrete tank suitable for below ground or above ground installation in all soil conditions. Very high effluent quality combined with low running costs.
- Shallow dig tank for easy installation
- No concrete backfill
- Watertight tank
- Low running costs
- Tank rated for standard vehicle loading.
- High effluent quality
- Huge sludge storage chamber
- Approved for installation in place of any other system
- Delivery available in Ireland and the UK
Homeowner: Why buy a Biocell Concrete+
- Low running costs
- Massive desludging intervals
- No odour
- Whisper quiet operation
- Total peace of mind – from one of the most reliable, tried and tested systems on the market
- Nationwide customer support and service teams
- Strongest tanks on the market
Installer/Builder: Why buy a Biocell Concrete+
- Trade discounts
- Delivered and placed in excavation with truck mounted crane
- Risers for deep installation
- Shallow dig tank
- The easiest tank to install where there is a high water table
- Plug and play complete unit – no separate housings for air blowers
- Flat base for simple installation – not curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to backfill
6 to 18 persons
Gravity or pumped
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4"
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4"
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm
Reinforced precast concrete
3 core 220v
55W blower on standard domestic models
EN12566-3, SR66, British Water approved
|Suitable for below ground installation||