Biocell Domestic QuickOne+
Highest effluent quality and lowest energy consumption of any model available on the market. Shallow dig tank, no concrete backfill required. Nationwide delivery. Instant quote. Trade prices. Odour free and whisper quiet operation.
Highest effluent quality on the market, lowest energy consumption of any system available, shallow dig tank, flat base for easy installation, 2-day nationwide delivery. No moving parts in the tank.
Call us and compare our EN12566-3 test and CE declaration independent test certificate with any other company and you will see we have the best effluent quality and lowest running costs on the market.
EN12566-3 and SR66 certified. Also, British Water approved. Suitable for up to 4 to 48 persons. Gravity and pumped outlet models available. Reinforced HDPE tank suitable for below ground installation in all soil conditions without a concrete backfill. The best effluent quality on the market. Running costs as low as €0.10 / £0.08 per day.
- Instant Quote
- Shallow dig tank for easy installation
- No concrete backfill required
- Single piece watertight tank – not bolted together in sections
- Lowest running costs on the market
- Highest effluent quality on the market
- 30% less sludge produced when compared to other systems
- Approved for installation in place of any other system
- No additives or chemicals needed
- No odour
- Whisper quiet operation
- Nationwide rapid delivery
Homeowner: Why buy a Biocell QuickOne+
- Save money every year on running costs
- Save money every year with industry leading desludging intervals
- No odour
- Whisper quiet operation
- Total peace of mind – from one of the most reliable, tried and tested systems on the market
- Nationwide customer support and service teams
Installer/Builder: Why buy a Biocell QuickOne+
- Trade discounts
- High-density tank reinforced with stainless steel – so no concrete ever required
- Risers for deep installations
- Shallow dig tank – can be installed with a mini digger
- Single piece high-density tanks. Guaranteed to be watertight
- Plug and play complete unit – no separate housings for air blowers
- Flat base for simple installation – not curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to install
- 2-day nationwide delivery
How does the Biocell QuickOne+ home sewage treatment plant work?
The Biocell QuickOne+ is a totally packaged plug and play home sewage treatment plant. The full treatment process happens within a single tank. The treatment process is quick, simple and trouble free. Unlike other systems, the tank does not need constant electricity to produce the amazing effluent quality it achieves.
Step 1 – Raw sewage from the house flows into the sewage treatment plant.
Step 2 – The small air blower activates and runs in an on/off cycle aerating the wastewater via the bubble diffusers. This serves to mix the wastewater and to totally aerate the wastewater.
Step 3 – Naturally occurring bacteria in the wastewater develop in the aerated wastewater. They feed on the organic material and nutrients in the sewage, totally treating and cleaning it of contaminants. The aeration process supplies the bacteria with abundant oxygen, allowing them to multiply and clean to industry leading standards.
Step 4 – The settlement phase occurs after the aeration and cleaning has happened. During the settlement phase, any remaining fine solids in the wastewater settle to the very bottom of the tank producing sludge. There is no electricity used during the settlement phase. The treated water at the top of the tank is totally cleaned and ready for discharge to the soakaway or stream/watercourse.
Simple, trouble free with no moving parts in the tank. A process powered totally by air and naturally occurring bacteria.
4-48 person systems available
|Electrical Consumption (per day)||
Low energy consumption on market
98% treatment efficiency
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4" PVC
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4" [OD]
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm depth
Ø 680mm – low visual impact
HDPE with reinforcement – unbeatable strength
3 core 220v supply to plant
EN12566-3, SR66, DIBT, British Water approved equipment
Tank and all components CE approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes – without concrete backfill