ClearFox Nature [non-electric]
High effluent quality for direct discharges to streams. No energy consumption. No replacement parts. Shallow dig tank with no concrete backfill required. Nationwide delivery. Trade prices. Odour free and no noise as no mechanical parts. Suitable for new builds or septic tank upgrades. Instant quote.
A totally non-electric sewage treatment plant. The only non-electric plant on the market that never requires any replacement parts or media. EN12566-3 certified and British Water approved. Modular system for small domestic and larger applications. The treatment tank can be installed after an existing septic tank as an upgrade. A complete system with a primary tank is perfect for new builds. Gravity outlet. Installation in all soil conditions.
- No electricity costs
- No replacement parts
- High effluent quality for direct discharges
- Single piece watertight tanks
- Reinforced HDPE tanks do not need a concrete backfill
- Shallow dig tank
- Approved for installation in place of any other system
- Nationwide rapid delivery
- Long desludging intervals
Homeowner: Why buy a ClearFox Nature
- Save money every year as no electricity costs
- Save money every year as no replacement parts ever needed
- Save money every year as no specialist maintenance ever needed
- No odour
- No noise – the quietest system on the market
- Total peace of mind – the system cannot break down or fail
- Nationwide customer support and service teams
- Reliable and robust – systems installed all over the world
Installer/Builder: Why buy a Biocell QuickOne+
- Trade discounts
- High-density tank reinforced with stainless steel – so no concrete ever required
- Risers for deep installation
- Shallow dig tank – can be installed with a mini digger
- Single piece high-density tanks. Guaranteed to be watertight
- Plug and play complete unit – no separate housings for air blowers
- No need to bring a power supply to the tank
- Flat base for simple installation – not curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to backfill
- 2-day nationwide delivery
Septic Tank Upgrades
The ClearFox Nature is a perfect solution for upgrading an existing septic tank. The Bioreactor tank can be installed after an existing septic tank. The outlet of the existing septic tank is simply connected into the ClearFox Nature reactor tank, and the outlet of the ClearFox Nature is then connected to an existing soakaway or stream/watercourse.
If you want to upgrade your septic tank to produce a better quality effluent, the Clearfox Nature is an ideal solution. Simple and easy to install, without the need to bring a power supply to the tank location. Adding the bioreactor tank after your septic tank gives you a system that is totally compliant with EN12566-7.
How Does the Clearfox Nature Non Electric Sewage Treatment Plant Work?
Raw sewage enters the first tank which is the primary chamber. Here, any large solids settle out of the wastewater. These solids settle into the bottom of the primary tank to form settled sludge. this sludge settles and compacts, allowing for long desludging intervals.
Any fats, oils, grease or scum floats on the top of the water column in the primary chamber. This material forms a scum layer. The primary tank is an anoxic, passive treatment step. As all floating material and all solids are retained in the primary chamber, the wastewater that flows forward is cleaned in this primary treatment stage.
Primary cleaned wastewater flows by gravity into the reactor chamber. A tipping plate spreads the effluent evenly over the entire media surface. The plastic media in the bioreactor has a very high surface area. This surface area is colonised by naturally occurring bacteria. These bacteria feed on the nutrients and organic material in the incoming wastewater, cleaning it to a very high standard.
Electric systems use small electrical air compressors to aerate the wastewater and to provide the bacteria that complete the cleaning with oxygen. However, the Clearfox Nature uses natural ventilation via a small 1m high vent stack to draw fresh air into the tank. This means the system does not need any electricity. So you have a process driven by naturally occurring bacteria, using natural ventilation for the aeration process. This makes the Clearfox Nature a totally sustainable method of wastewater treatment. Saving you money on operational costs every day.
4 to 48 person models. Modular system for larger developments.
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4"
|Outlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4"
|Manhole Extensions Available||
EN12566-3, DIBT, British Water Approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes. Also suitable for above ground installation.
|Suitable for Upgrades||
Yes – simply place biomodule tank after existing septic tank
|Suitable for New Builds||
Yes – and can be installed in place of any other system