Biocell reinforced concrete sewage treatment plants. For all commercial applications, including but not limited to schools, hotels, leisure centers, guest houses, golf clubs, caravan parks and nursing homes. A range of highly efficient systems up to 1000 person applications. Instant quote.
Great quality products and solutions at unbeatable prices
John Ansboro - Septic Systems Ltd [Sewage Treatment Plant Installers]
A superb range of products
Timothy Earls - Professional Drainage Consultant
Industrial wastewater treatment specialists
Alan Brightley - Head of Maintenance, BBS Ingredients LTD
The industry leader in wastewater treatment and pumping
Mr. R. Kelly - Director of LEAD Groundworks and Civil Engineering
The best commercial sewage treatment plants
D. Brazington - Owner of Cole Hotel Group
The best domestic sewage systems
- We needed to upgrade our septic tank and install a new sewage treatment plant. We did our research. We saved massively on installation, which is a hidden cost, as the tank was shallow dig and does not need concrete surround as its super reinforced. We also save every year as the system has the lowest independently certified running costs of any system on the market.
Joh Birch - Self Builder
The Best Range of Commercial Sewage Systems on the Market
To start, we have the biggest range of commercial sewage systems and commercial septic treatment plants on the market. This means we can guarantee you the best value and most energy efficient product for your project. Due to many competitors only having a single solution, they will try and push that regardless of the project type. As a result, installing the wrong system can lead to increased operation and maintenance costs. Wastewater characteristics can vary significantly for each individual commercial project. For example, a school will have the majority of sewage generated onsite arising from toilet flushes – whereas a restaurant will have alot of high strength greasy wastewater. Therefore, the solution for your site needs to match the project requirements exactly in order to be effective.
How to Buy a Biocell System
Buying one of our commercial sewage systems couldn’t be easier so call or email our sales offices anytime. There, our experienced technical sales staff will give you expert assistance in choosing the most cost effective solution for your specific project particulars. Our aim is to get you the best value product thereby saving you money on the purchase price and the installation. Once you have chosen the system you want, we offer a rapid manufacture and delivery of all our bespoke commercial sewage systems nationwide. If you choose Biocell Water as your partner, you get the best products at an affordable price delivered quickly.
Why Buy A Biocell System
To conclude, Biocell commercial sewage systems and commercial septic systems represent the best available sewage treatment solutions on the market at competitive prices Some of the clear advantages of the Biocell commercial sewage treatment plants are as follows;
- Unbeatable cost
- Certified to EN12566-3 and SR66
- Highest treatment standards on the market [up to 99%]
- A variety of treatment options
- Precast concrete systems available for low cost installation
- Low energy electric and non-electric models available
- Market leading reliability
- Suitable for above and below bround installation
- Compact systems with a small footprint
- Odour free operation
- Whisper quiet operation
So don’t hesitate – contact us today for an immediate quotation.