- High quality low cost domestic sewage treatment system
- Market highest effluent quality
- Market lowest energy consumption
- For any domestic application
- Shallow dig tank
- No concrete backfill necessary
- Odour free technology
- Whisper quiet operation
- EN12566-3 and SR66 certified
- Nationwide delivery
- Trade prices
- Contact us for an instant quotation
- Our friendly team are happy to answer your questions and give free expert advice
The Biocell Bioclean is a great value, low-cost domestic sewage treatment plant. Manufactured from 8mm thick reinforced polypropylene, the tanks are highly impact-resistant and simple to install. While these tanks may be competitively priced, there is no compromise on quality. As a result, the success of the Biocell Bioclean is unrivalled, with the system sold in over 50 countries under different brand names.
So, what makes the Biocell Bioclean the natural choice for your off-mains drainage solution? The answer is simple – amazing levels of effluent quality combined with low energy consumption. The system also has an integrated filter to trap non-biodegradable items such as baby wipes and other sanitary items. The Biocell Bioclean is a shallow dig sewage treatment plant with a flat base for easy installation with a small digger. This makes it ideal for both experienced installers and the DIY installer. Additionally, the simple and reliable system design has no moving parts in the tank. We also offer a 2-day nationwide delivery.
It is easy to see why our systems have industry leading effluent quality and low running costs when you compare our EN12566-3 test and CE declaration independent test certificate with any other company. Not only are our systems both EN12566-3 and SR66 certified, but they are also British Water approved. We have both gravity and pumped outlet models available. Plus, the reinforced polypropylene tank is suitable for below ground installation in all soil conditions without a concrete backfill.
So contact us now for an immediate quote or a trade price if you are an installer/trade supplier.
- Instant quote – we will beat ANY competitor product on price
- Shallow dig tank for easy installation
- No concrete backfill required
- Single piece watertight tank – not bolted together in sections
- Low running costs
- High effluent quality
- Integrated filter
- Approved for installation in place of any other system
- No additives or chemicals necessary
- No odour
- Whisper quiet operation
- Nationwide rapid delivery
Simple, trouble free with no moving parts in the tank
A process powered totally by air and naturally occurring bacteria
Why buy a Biocell Bioclean?
- Firstly, for unbeatable value
- Secondly, save money every year with industry low running costs and maintenance costs
- Thirdly, enjoy odour-free, whisper-quiet operation
- Fourthly, relax with total peace of mind – from one of the most reliable, tried and tested systems on the market – sold in 50 countries!
- And finally, benefit from nationwide customer support and service teams
- Trade discounts giving you better profit margins
- High strength tank is simple to install with no risk of tank damage during installation
- Risers for deep installations
- Shallow dig tank – mini digger can install
- Single piece high-density tanks: guaranteed to be watertight
- Plug and play complete unit
- Flat base for simple installation – not curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to install
- 2-day nationwide delivery
How does the Biocell Bioclean sewage treatment plant work?
The Biocell Bioclean is a totally packaged plug and play sewage treatment plant. The full treatment process happens within a single tank. The treatment process is quick, simple and trouble free. Unlike other systems, the tank does not produce any odour and it achieves full treatment is a very compact tank.
Step 1 – Raw sewage from the house flows into the sewage treatment plant. The integrated filter retains any non-biodegradable items. Coarse bubbles break down solids in the filter, thereby reducing the need for a large primary chamber.
Step 2 – Primary treated wastewater then flows into the anoxic zone. In this chamber, activated sludge mixes with the incoming wastewater starting off the treatment process. Any remaining solids settle out here.
Step 3 – The small air blower then activates and runs, aerating the wastewater via the bubble diffusers in the next chamber of the tank. This serves to mix and to totally aerate the wastewater. Naturally occurring bacteria develop in the aerated wastewater. They feed on the organic material and nutrients in the sewage, totally treating and cleaning it of contaminants. The aeration process supplies the bacteria with abundant oxygen, allowing them to multiply and clean to industry leading standards.
Step 4 – The settlement phase occurs after the aeration and cleaning has happened. During the settlement phase, any remaining fine solids in the wastewater settle to the very bottom of the tank producing sludge which flows back to the primary chamber. The water in the final chamber is totally clean and ready for discharge to the soakaway or stream/watercourse.
So contact us for an instant quotation
Our friendly team are happy to answers your questions and give free expert advice
4-50 person systems available
|Electrical Consumption (per day)||
Low energy consumption [ Costs estimates and dependent of you electricity supply cost]
6 persons models: €0.15 / £0.15
96-98% treatment efficiency
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4" PVC
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4"
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm total depth from inlet pipe to ground level.
8mm thick polypropylene
3 core 220v supply to plant
EN12566-3, DIBT, British Water approved equipment
Tank and all components CE approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes – without concrete backfill for most sites