- Low cost compact domestic septic tank
- High effluent standards
- Low running costs
- Easy installation
- Durable shallow dig tank
- No concrete backfill necessary
- Odour free technology
- Whisper quiet operation
- No chemicals or additives required
- EN12566-, SR66, CE and British Water approved
- 2 day nationwide delivery
- Trade discount
- Contact us for information, advice or a free quotation
Best Selling Low Cost Domestic Septic Tank
The Biocell Bioclean by Biocell Water is low cost septic tank for domestic sewage treatment. It is a compact home sewage system that combines high effluent quality with low energy consumption. The tank is strong, durable and quick and easy to install. It is made from highly impact resistant 8mm thick reinforced polypropylene. The success of the Biocell Bioclean is unrivalled, with the system sold in over 50 countries under different brand names. Continue reading to learn more about this low cost, high quality domestic sewage treatment plant.
So what makes the Biocell Bioclean the natural choice for small scale off-mains drainage? The answer is simple – amazing levels of effluent quality combined with low energy consumption. It also has an integrated filter to trap non-biodegradable items such as baby wipes and other sanitary items. The Biocell Bioclean is a shallow dig septic tank with a flat base for easy installation with a small digger. Plus it is suitable for for below ground installation in all soil conditions without a concrete backfill. This makes it ideal for both experienced installers and the DIY installer. Additionally, the simple and reliable system design has no moving parts in the tank, nor is there any need for additives or chemicals to achieve clean effluent.
The Biocell Bioclean holds a CE declaration independent test certificate, meets EN12566-3 and SR66 standards and is approved by British Water. We can therefore guarantee the quality of this home sewage treatment plant. Should you need assistance of any kind, we provide a dedicated customer support service and offer maintenance packages to all our customers. Why not get in touch for a free quotation or a trade price for builders/installers?
Why choose a Biocell Bioclean as your new Septic System?
- Unbeatable value, we will beat ANY competitor product on price
- Shallow dig tank for easy installation
- No concrete backfill required
- Single piece watertight tank
- Low running costs
- High effluent quality
- Integrated filter
- No additives or chemicals necessary
- No odour
- Nationwide rapid delivery
- Gravity and pumped outlet models
Biocell Bioclean for Builders and Installers
- Trade discounts for better profit margins
- High strength tank with no risk of damage during installation
- Shallow dig tank suitable for mini digger to install
- Single piece watertight high-density tank
- Risers for deep installations
- Plug and play complete unit
- Flat base for simple installation – not curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to install
- 2-day nationwide delivery
How does the Biocell Bioclean home sewage treatment plant work?
The Biocell Bioclean is a complete packaged sewage treatment plant. The full treatment process happens within a single compact tank. The treatment process is quick, simple and trouble free. It operates quietly and without odour to achieve high treatment standards.
- Raw sewage from the house flows into the sewage treatment plant. The integrated filter retains any non-biodegradable items. Coarse bubbles break down solids in the filter, thereby reducing the need for a large primary chamber.
- Primary treated wastewater then flows into the anoxic zone. In this chamber, activated sludge mixes with the incoming wastewater starting off the treatment process. Any remaining solids settle out here.
- The small air blower then activates and runs, aerating the wastewater via the bubble diffusers in the next chamber of the tank. This serves to mix and to totally aerate the wastewater. Naturally occurring bacteria develop in the aerated wastewater. They feed on the organic material and nutrients in the sewage, totally treating and cleaning it of contaminants. The aeration process supplies the bacteria with abundant oxygen, allowing them to multiply and clean to industry leading standards.
- The settlement phase occurs after the aeration and cleaning has happened. During the settlement phase, any remaining fine solids in the wastewater settle to the very bottom of the tank producing sludge which flows back to the primary chamber. The water in the final chamber is totally clean and ready for discharge to the soakaway or stream/watercourse.
How to Buy a Biocell Bioclean Domestic Septic Tank
Get in touch if you would like a free quotation, a trade price, or if you need to ask any questions about the installation of a Biocell Bioclean domestic septic tank. We are happy to give free advice or to make recommendations. We offer the widest range of domestic sewage treatment plants on the market. Why not take a look at the Biocell Quickone+ home sewage system? It is similar to the Bioclean but with even higher treatment standards and lower running costs.
4-50 person systems available
|Electrical Consumption (per day)||
Low energy consumption [ Costs estimates and dependent of you electricity supply cost]
6 persons models: €0.15 / £0.15
96-98% treatment efficiency
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4" PVC
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4"
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm total depth from inlet pipe to ground level.
8mm thick polypropylene
3 core 220v supply to plant
EN12566-3, DIBT, British Water approved equipment
Tank and all components CE approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes – without concrete backfill for most sites