Remote Work Camp Wastewater Treatment
- Portable wastewater treatment for remote work camps
- 60 – 5,000 person capacity
- Ready for immediate use on delivery
- Rapid set up and shut down
- Fully automatic
- Can meet any effluent target
- Complies to all international standards
- Available to rent or buy
- Finance options available
- Suitable for a wide range of applications; temporary accommodation, construction sites, drilling rigs, remote work camps, offshore facilities
- International delivery
- Contact us for information, advice or a free quotation and design proposal
Sewage Treatment Plants for Remote Work Camps
Biocell Water remote work camp container plants offer a perfect solution for temporary or mobile wastewater treatment applications and are particularly suitable for applications such as work camps, drilling rigs, military camps and construction sites. A mobile sewage system presents the best wastewater treatment solution in remote locations where there is no existing sewerage . It can be relocated to a new site or re-positioned on an existing site as the need arises. The systems are delivered to site ready for immediate use and operation is fully automatic. Biocell remote work camp wastewater treatment systems are ready made solutions, with all of the components preinstalled within ISO sea containers to achieve any effluent target. All of our systems meet international standards with regard to safety, quality and effluent discharge. We can also offer add on modules to disinfect the wastewater allowing it to be reused for irrigation. For larger applications we can also offer membrane ultra filtration and reverse osmosis systems to produce potable water from the recycled wastewater. These add on containerized filtration units are also mobile and portable.
Suitable Wastewater Treatment Applications for Container Plants:
- Remote mobile work camps – oil drilling rigs
- Temporary accommodation sites
- Construction sites in remote areas
- Sites with spatial constraints as containers are stackable
- Refugee camps
- Military camps
- Offshore facilities
- Motorway or major construction projects
Advantages of Container Plants for Remote Work Camps;
- Low maintenance requirements for which we provide free training for onsite staff
- All you need onsite for installation of the containerised wastewater system is a level base
- Operates with high and low wastewater flows to the container plant
- Capacity can be increased easily with additional modules
- Fully automatic operation
- Quick installation – simply connect to a power supply
- Replacement and spare parts interchangeable with local brands
- Suitable for all temperatures with optional insulation
- Fast decommissioning and relocation
- Low energy costs because of the built-in energy saving mode
- No noise as the entire wastewater container treatment plant is enclosed
- Low costs for scheduling and construction
Current Approvals and Capacities for our Remote Work Camp Sewage Container Plants:
- Manufactured using only CE approved compaonents
- All components manufactured in ISO accredited factory
- All container plants factory tested pre-delivery
- Can operate in temperature range: -15 to 50°
- CSC approval
- Static approvals
- DWA/ATV and VDE/VDI guidelines met
How do Container Plants Work?
A typical wastewater treatment plant container has a primary settlement zone, a buffer tank, a fixed bed biological treatment zone and a final clarifier. For small remote work camps, all of the wastewater treatment processes occur within a single ISO container. The complete treatment process is as follows;
- Screening. Screens prevent large solids and inorganics from entering the wastewater treatment plant. For larger applications, we can supply a mechanical screen for larger flowrates. For smaller applications a we can supply a manual screen.
- Buffering. A buffer tank will equalise the incoming flows of wastewater to the mobile wastewater treatment plant. This prevents the system becoming overloaded during periods of peak wastewater flow.
- Biological treatment. Biomass develops within the systems and degrades contaminants within the wastewater. Our container plants operate based on the fixed bed process. The fixed bed process for containerised wastewater treatment systems is superior to SBR, membrane, MBBR and other technologies. It is more reliable, and provides a very safe and efficient method of wastewater treatment.
- Clarification. High flow capacity final clarification of the effluent is via the use of lamella separators built into the portable wastewater containers. These provide a final degree of treatment prior to effluent discharge, with optional disinfection after this.
How to Buy a Remote Work Camp Container Plant
Get in touch if you would like to purchase a packaged treatment plant for treating wastewater at a remote work camp or any similar application. A member of our technical sales team can provide any additional information you require and we offer a free quotation and design proposal on all queries for large scale wastewater treatment solutions. Our plants are available to rent or buy with additional finance options. Our sewage treatment container plants are a fully automatic solution delivered to site ready for use. This makes them ideal for military camps, mobile and temporary applications, remote work camps and construction sites.