Biocell Domestic Concrete+
- Compliant with all European standards – including UK2020 septic tank upgrade regulations and SR66 regulations in Ireland
- Extra strong reinforced concrete domestic septic tank
- High effluent quality and Low energy consumption
- Odour free and whisper quiet operation
- Suitable and approved for installation in place of any existing septic tank
- Suitable for vehicle traffic and under driveway installation
- Odour free and whisper quiet operation
- Extra large sludge storage chamber
- Shallow dig tank without need of concrete backfill
- Delivered and placed in excavation with truck mounted crane
- Risers for deep installation
- Plug and play – complete packaged plant
- Trade discount available
- EN12566-3 and SR66 certified
- British Water approved
- Suitable for 4 up to 48 persons
- Gravity and pumped outlet models available
- Rapid nationwide delivery
- Contact us for information, advice or a free quotation
The Recommended Concrete Home Sewage Treatment Plant
The Biocell Domestic Concrete+ is one of the most popular domestic wastewater treatment plants at Biocell Water. This impressive home sewage treatment system combines a reinforced concrete septic tank with a three-stage treatment process into one single domestic packaged plant. Unlike many other domestic septic systems on the market, our reinforced concrete tank is suitable for below ground or above ground installation in all soil conditions. It is also suitable for installation in areas with vehicle traffic or livestock due to the reliable and robust structure of the concrete tank.
Like all Biocell home sewage treatment plants, the Concrete+ is both EN12566-3 and SR66 certified and British Water approved. The innovative design comprises a strong water tight tank made from reinforced concrete with a flat base for easy installation. This shallow dig tank does not require a concrete backfill – saving time and money on costly installation works. It boasts very high effluent quality in combination with low running costs and a huge sludge storage chamber for extra long desludging intervals.
In addition to the standard model, there are gravity and pumped outlet models available. In situations where an existing domestic septic system is outdated or failing, the Biocell Domestic Concrete+ is approved for replacement installation. It is a plug and play unit, with all the necessary components for domestic sewage treatment inside the concrete tank.
For additional peace of mind, we provide a nationwide customer support service and for long term care we offer value for money maintenance packages to keep your new home sewage treatment system in top working order.
The Recommended Concrete Sewage Treatment Plant for Homeowners and Builders
There are many reasons behind the success of the Biocell Domestic Concrete+. It is a strong, durable and reliable home sewage system with a great price tag. Homeowners benefit from low set up and running costs, whisper quiet and odour free operation and long intervals between de-sludging.
For builders, installers and industry professionals we offer a trade discount. We like to make things as easy as possible by delivering and placing the tank inside the excavation with a truck mounted crane. Where there is a high water table, this tank is the easiest to install. After that, it is plug and play with all the components built inside the system.
Once an order is placed we offer quick turnaround times and a rapid nationwide delivery service so contact us today for a free quotation.
How to Buy A Domestic Concrete+
Our experienced technical sales team are here to help guide you through the process and ask the necessary questions. Simply get in touch using the contact form or give us a call. We are happy to provide you with a free quotation or to provide extra information about any of our wastewater treatment plants and products. We look forward to hearing from you.
6 to 18 persons
Gravity or pumped
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4"
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4"
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm
Reinforced precast concrete
3 core 220v
55W blower on standard domestic models
EN12566-3, SR66, British Water approved
|Suitable for below ground installation||