Biocell Container Plants
- Mobile and modular containerised wastewater treatment solutions
- From 60 – 20,000 person capacity
- Conforms to international standards
- Meets any effluent quality target
- Available to rent or buy
- Finance options available
- Worldwide delivery service
- Plug and play
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- worker camps [oil and gas]
- construction sites
- municipal projects
- offshore facilities
- Contact us for an instant quotation
- Our friendly team are happy to answer your questions and give free expert advice
Biocell container plants are an ideal method of plug and play containerised wastewater treatment. They offer a fast and effective above ground portable wastewater treatment system solution for any site, without the need for any existing infrastructure. Mobile wastewater container systems are ready to use immediately on delivery and cater from 60 persons to 20,000 persons capacity.
Portable container sewage treatment plants are mobile and give our customers the option to relocate them onsite or easily transport them to new sites as necessary. In addition to that, the systems are modular, meaning that they can work together in a variety of combinations. In this way, they can effectively deal with variable wastewater volumes and achieve any effluent quality necessary. On top of that, we design and manufacture our container plants to international standards and provide an international delivery service. Furthermore, there are no restrictions when it comes to the type of wastewater or the target effluent quality of our containerised sewage treatment systems.
Some typical applications for container plants include:
- Mobile worker camps – oil and gas
- Temporary industrial sites
- Construction sites
- Sites with spatial constraints as containers are stackable
- As temporary treatment, while municipal plants undergoing upgrading
- Municipal wastewater treatment [permanent and temporary]
- Refugee camps
- Military camps
- Offshore facilities
How to buy a portable wastewater treatment containerised plant
If you are in the market for a wastewater treatment container plant, contact us for further information. Our technical sales team are happy to answer your questions and give free expert advice.
Furthermore, our systems are available to either rent or buy. We also offer finance options so that our clients can have a greater degree of flexibility in their choice.
Once we know your project requirements, our experts can provide you with an instant quotation for a mobile containerised sewage treatment system.
Our container plants have the following capacities and approvals:
- Organic load: 800 p.e. per 20ft container
- Daily quantity: up to 10,000m3 daily waste water
- Parallel capacity up to 30.000 p.e
- Temperature range: -15 to 50 °C
- COD: 100-50.000 mg/l
- CSC approval
- Static approvals
- DWA/ATV and VDE/VDI guidelines met
How do container plants work?
For smaller containerised sewage treatment systems and containerised wastewater treatment plants, we preinstall all processes inside a single container. The complete process includes primary settlement, secondary treatment and clarification. These smaller sewage treatment container plants are totally plug and play packaged units, ideal for mobile and temporary applications.
Primary treatment/screening – For larger containerised wastewater solutions, the use of different sewage system modules is dependent on the influent and the effluent requirements and characteristics.
Firstly, mechanical pre-treatment (removal) of the inorganic coarse materials and solids in the wastewater, by means of a sieving screw, is necessary. We can construct this in or on the container. If it is necessary to remove sand and grease, we install compact units to make the separation of these materials possible.
Holding tanks collect the removed waste constituents for disposal separately. Primary sludge goes for sludge treatment. In smaller systems, primary treatment can be built into the system by use of settling in a pre-treatment tank.
Biological treatment – Secondly, during the biological stage, microorganisms convert dissolved contaminants into sludge and gases in the wastewater. The biological treatment process can incorporate an SBR type system, or a fixed bed cascade. The type of biological treatment depends on the wastewater type and concentration.
The biological treatment process and all necessary controls are fully built into the container.
Clarification – Thirdly, high flow capacity final clarification of the effluent is via the use of lamella separators built into containers. These provide a final degree of treatment prior to effluent discharge.
Tertiary Treatment – Finally, where stringent discharge limits exist, we can integrate tertiary treatment into the treatment process. This includes, treatments such as chemical dosing, phosphorous reduction and disinfection. For each form of tertiary treatment, there are multiple options, for example: chlorination, ozonation or UV irradiation for disinfection.
Advantages of our transportable wastewater container plants are as follows;
- All our mobile sewage treatment systems have the ability to operate in both underload and overload conditions
- Simple maintenance and operation by unskilled staff
- The modular nature of the system allows for rapid expansion and addition of further treatment levels
- Fully automatic operation
- Short installation period as the plant comes fully pre-installed and only needs connecting to the power grid
- Additionally, standard spare parts are suitable for maintenance which are available locally regardless of location
- The container wastewater treatment plants are suitable for all climate zones and achieve maximum efficiency in each process step
- Decommissioning and shut down of the mobile sewage treatment system is possible within a very short time frame for quick installation on a new site
- There are no buildings or enclosures necessary, only a level base to install the container onto
- Low energy costs because of the built-in energy saving mode
- Imperceptible noise because the entire wastewater container treatment plant is enclosed
- And finally, low costs for scheduling and construction
So contact us today for an instant mobile container plant quotation
Our friendly team are happy to answer your questions and give free expert advice