Biocell Domestic QuickOne+
- Highest effluent quality and lowest energy consumption on the market
- Reinforced HDPE shallow dig tank
- No concrete backfill necessary
- Odour free and whisper quiet operation
- 30% less sludge production than competitor systems
- Suitable and approved for installation in place of any existing septic tank
- EN12566-3 and SR66 certified
- British Water approved
- Suitable for 4 up to 48 persons
- Gravity and pumped outlet models available
- Running costs as low as €0.10 / £0.08 per day
- Rapid nationwide delivery
- Contact us for information, advice or a free quotation
The Recommended Home Sewage Treatment Plant
The Biocell Domestic QuickOne+ is among the best selling domestic wastewater treatment plants by Biocell Water. The most impressive feature of this home sewage system is that it produces the the highest effluent quality with the lowest power consumption on the market [see our our CE declaration independent test certificate and EN12566-3 test].
The simple design comprises a strong single piece water tight tank made from reinforced HDPE (plastic) with a flat base for easy installation. This shallow dig tank is suitable for below ground installation in all soil conditions without needing a concrete backfill – saving time and money on costly installation works.
The QuickOne+ domestic sewage system is suitable from 4 up to 48 persons with gravity and pumped outlet models available. It is SR66 certified and British Water approved. The Domestic QuickOne+ home sewage treatment plant uses a process powered totally by air and naturally occurring bacteria. There are no moving parts inside the tank and it doesn’t require any chemicals or additives.
This trouble free home sewage system operates quietly and without any unpleasant smells. Our end users can enjoy total peace of mind from one of the most reliable, tried and tested septic systems on the market.
The Recommended Sewage Treatment Plant for Homeowners and Builders
If you are a homeowner and you need to buy a home sewage treatment plant, the QuickOne+ is the ideal low cost choice for domestic wastewater treatment. In more ways than one, you will benefit from significant savings in terms of initial installation costs, running costs (from as little as €0.10/£0.08 per day) and industry leading desludging intervals because the QuickOne+ produces less sludge than the competing domestic sewage systems on the market.
For additional peace of mind, we provide a nationwide customer support service and for long term care we offer value for money maintenance packages to keep your new home sewage treatment system in top working order.
Similarly, installers and builders can benefit from significant cost savings with a trade discount. We have made the installation process as quick and as simple as possible. The single piece high density HDPE tank is reinforced with stainless steel so no concrete is ever required and is guaranteed to be watertight .
A mini digger is perfectly suitable for installing this shallow dig tank. It has a flat base for simple installation (unlike curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to install) and risers for deep installations. Another advantage of the Biocell Domestic QuickOne+ is that it is plug and play i.e. a complete packaged plant that is ready to go.
Once an order is placed we offer quick turnaround times and a rapid nationwide delivery service so contact us today for a free quotation.
How does the Biocell QuickOne+ Home Sewage Treatment Plant work?
The Biocell QuickOne+ is a totally packaged plug and play home sewage treatment plant. The full treatment process happens within a single tank. The treatment process is quick, simple and trouble free. Unlike other systems, the tank does not need constant electricity to produce the amazing effluent quality it achieves.
- Firstly, raw sewage from the house flows into the sewage treatment plant.
- Then, the small air blower activates and runs in an on/off cycle aerating the wastewater via the bubble diffusers. This serves to mix the wastewater and to totally aerate the wastewater.
- Following that, naturally occurring bacteria in the wastewater develop in the aerated wastewater. They feed on the organic material and nutrients in the sewage, totally treating and cleaning it of contaminants. The aeration process supplies the bacteria with abundant oxygen, allowing them to multiply and clean to industry leading standards.
- Finally, the settlement phase occurs after the aeration and cleaning has happened. During the settlement phase, any remaining fine solids in the wastewater settle to the very bottom of the tank producing sludge. There is no electricity used during the settlement phase. The treated water at the top of the tank is totally cleaned and ready for discharge to the soakaway or stream/watercourse.
How to Buy a Domestic QuickOne+
Our experienced technical sales team are here to help guide you through the process and ask the necessary questions. Simply get in touch using the contact form or give us a call. We are happy to provide you with a free quotation or to provide extra information about any of wastewater treatment plants and products. We look forward to hearing from you.
4-48 person systems available
|Electrical Consumption (per day)||
Low energy consumption on market
98% treatment efficiency
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4" PVC
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4" [OD]
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm depth
Ø 680mm – low visual impact
HDPE with reinforcement – unbeatable strength
3 core 220v supply to plant
EN12566-3, SR66, DIBT, British Water approved equipment
Tank and all components CE approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes – without concrete backfill