Biocell Domestic QuickOne+
- Highest effluent quality and lowest energy consumption on the market
- Reinforced HDPE shallow dig tank
- No concrete backfill necessary
- Odour free and whisper quiet operation
- 30% less sludge production than competitor systems
- Suitable and approved for installation in place of any existing septic tank
- EN12566-3 and SR66 certified
- British Water approved
- Suitable for 4 up to 48 persons
- Gravity and pumped outlet models available
- Running costs as low as €0.10 / £0.08 per day
- Rapid 2-Day Nationwide Delivery
- Get in touch for a more information, a free quotation, or free advice from our friendly team
The Biocell Domestic QuickOne+ is one of our most popular small scale sewage treatment systems and for good reason. It produces the best effluent quality on the market but with the lowest energy consumption of any sewage system available. We can prove this with our CE declaration independent test certificate and EN12566-3 test. It is also SR66 certified and British Water approved. In fact, we can assure that every Biocell product meets local and national wastewater rules and regulations.
The tank is a single piece watertight unit, it is not bolted together in sections and there are no moving parts inside so it’s simple but effective. It is made from reinforced HDPE with a flat base for easy installation. This shallow dig tank is suitable for below ground installation in all soil conditions without needing a concrete backfill which saves our customers time and money. Overall, the system is suitable for 4 up to 48 persons with gravity and pumped outlet models available.
Homeowners, why buy a Biocell QuickOne+ septic system?
If you are thinking about saving money, the Biocell QuickOne+ is an ideal choice. You could accumulate significant yearly savings thanks to this low energy home sewage system with lowest running costs of €0.10/£0.08 per day. On top of that, it has industry leading desludging intervals, producing less sludge than our competitors domestic sewage treatment plants.
The simple, effective design operates quietly and without any unpleasant smells. There are no moving parts within the tank and the wastewater treatment process is powered by air and natural bacteria, so no need for any chemical additives. Our end users can enjoy total peace of mind from one of the most reliable, tried and tested septic systems on the market. Plus, we offer nationwide customer support and service teams as well as optional maintenance packages to keep your new home sewage treatment system in top working order.
Installers/Builders, why buy a Biocell QuickOne+ domestic sewage treatment plant?
Similarly, installers and builders can benefit from significant cost savings with a trade discount. We have made the installation process as quick and as simple as possible. The single piece high density HDPE tank is reinforced with stainless steel so no concrete is ever required and is guaranteed to be watertight . A mini digger is perfectly suitable for installing this shallow dig tank. It has a flat base for simple installation (unlike curved or cone-shaped tanks that are difficult to install) and risers for deep installations. The Biocell Domestic QuickOne+ is plug and play. It is a complete packaged plant designed to be ready to go. Quick turnaround times and rapid 2 day nationwide delivery.
How does the Biocell QuickOne+ home sewage treatment plant work?
The Biocell QuickOne+ is a totally packaged plug and play home sewage treatment plant. The full treatment process happens within a single tank. The treatment process is quick, simple and trouble free.
Unlike other systems, the tank does not need constant electricity to produce the amazing effluent quality it achieves.
- Firstly, raw sewage from the house flows into the sewage treatment plant.
- Then, the small air blower activates and runs in an on/off cycle aerating the wastewater via the bubble diffusers. This serves to mix the wastewater and to totally aerate the wastewater.
- Following that, naturally occurring bacteria in the wastewater develop in the aerated wastewater. They feed on the organic material and nutrients in the sewage, totally treating and cleaning it of contaminants. The aeration process supplies the bacteria with abundant oxygen, allowing them to multiply and clean to industry leading standards.
- Finally, the settlement phase occurs after the aeration and cleaning has happened. During the settlement phase, any remaining fine solids in the wastewater settle to the very bottom of the tank producing sludge. There is no electricity used during the settlement phase. The treated water at the top of the tank is totally cleaned and ready for discharge to the soakaway or stream/watercourse.
Simple, trouble free with no moving parts in the tank.
A process powered totally by air and naturally occurring bacteria.
No chemicals or additives necessary.
4-48 person systems available
|Electrical Consumption (per day)||
Low energy consumption on market
98% treatment efficiency
|Inlet Pipe Size||
110mm / 4" PVC
|Outlet Pipe Size||
Gravity models: 110mm / 4" [OD]
|Manhole Extensions Available||
Yes – to 1000mm depth
Ø 680mm – low visual impact
HDPE with reinforcement – unbeatable strength
3 core 220v supply to plant
EN12566-3, SR66, DIBT, British Water approved equipment
Tank and all components CE approved
|Suitable For Below Ground Installation||
Yes – without concrete backfill